Save timeReduces admin and paperwork by 80%, enabling you to spend time doing the work that makes a difference.
Pay volunteers quicklyPayments are reimbursed within 24hrs, ensuring volunteers from disadvantaged groups are not left out of pocket for long periods.
Raise MoneyFundraise with vHelp. Volunteers can donate their expenses back within the app.
What do people say about vHelp?
This app has made reimbursing our volunteers simple and easy and allows them to be flexible when they need to. I've been coordinating volunteers who support isolated residents, meet and greet at vaccine clinics and helping at symptom-free testing centres through the pandemic. Clean and simple design...Claire, Volunteer Manager, Halton & St Helens
How vHelp works
- The organisations register with vHelp where we store their card details securely and invite their volunteers to register
- The volunteer carries out their activity and claim the expenses through the app by entering expense details and scanning the receipt
- The organisation's assigned admin can approve/reject expenses
- When an expense is approved, vHelp will charge the organisation card and reimburse the volunteer bank account
- Is there a cost to using vHelp?
- How can my organisation start using vHelp Expenses?
- Can volunteers sign up to vHelp themselves?
- How do volunteers get reimbursed after completing an expense?
- As a volunteer registering with you, is my data safe?
- My charity runs a variety of volunteer projects and activities. Can you book expenses against different activities to help us track costs?
- My charity pays for mileage. Can we set this up on vHelp?
- How do we claim Gift Aid on donated expenses?
- I’m a volunteer, my organisation advised us to use vHelp to get reimbursed for expenses, how do i get started?
Awards and recognitions we have received
Join other charities and voluntary organisations using vHelp
If you need assistance, we're here to help
020 7117 2097