Main features and benefits of vHelp
Save timesReduces admin and paperwork by over 85%, enabling you to focus on making a difference.
Pay users quicklyPayments are reimbursed within 24hrs, ensuring your volunteers or users are not left out of pocket for long periods.
Raise MoneyCharities can fundraise with vHelp by enabling volunteers to donate their expenses back to the charity.
What do people say about vHelp?
This app has made reimbursing our volunteers simple and easy and allows them to be flexible when they need to. I've been coordinating volunteers who support isolated residents, meet and greet at vaccine clinics and helping at symptom-free testing centres through the pandemic. Clean and simple design...Claire, Volunteer Manager, Halton & St Helens
How vHelp works
- The organisation registers with vHelp where we store their card details securely and invite their users or volunteers to register
- The user or volunteer claims expenses through the app or the website by entering expense details and submitting a receipt
- The organisation's assigned admin can approve or reject expenses
- When an expense is approved, vHelp will charge the organisation’s card and reimburse the user’s bank account
- Who is vHelp for?
- Which organisations can use vHelp to reimburse expenses?
- Is there a cost to using vHelp?
- How can my organisation start using vHelp for my expenses?
- How can users sign up to vHelp?
- How does the volunteer get reimbursed after completing an expense?
- As a user registering with you, is my data safe?
- My organisation runs a variety of projects and activities. Can you book expenses against different activities to help us track costs?
- My organisation pays for mileage. Can we set this up on vHelp?
- I’m a volunteer or research participant. My organisation advised us to use vHelp to get reimbursed for expenses. How do I get started?
- Can we use vHelp for employees?
Awards and recognitions we have received
If you need assistance, we're here to help
020 7117 2097